Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 03, 2006

Family Time

Just thought I would share a recap of my past weekend...I wrote all about it on my other blog if you would like to read all about it.

:-D

It was actually nice and distracting even though I was around little kids the whole weekend.

And on a side note, I had not only my sister, but a coworker tell me that they had dreams that I was pregnant. My sister said that in her dreams, June is when I would find out I was pregnant. If only that could be true!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    I very much hope those dreams come true!

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    Wow, 2 people said that! Crossing fingers. :)

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger x said...

    signs, signs everywhere there are signs!
    here's to wishing all our dreams come true!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home