Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 27, 2006

Vampire Day

Today I had yet another blood draw to once again check my estradiol and FSH - today is CD10. Hopefully, everything is as it should be. I'm a little nervous about what the doctor may say on Wed. when I go in for an ultrasound. Will everything look good enough for us to do an IUI? I'm hoping yes. I was a little hesitant about doing an IUI this cycle after the doctor telling me my estradiol levels were low, but maybe it will be better this cycle.

Luckily, it seems Clomid didn't pose any problems for me. Not any that I noticed anyway. I've been in a bit of a funk, but I don't know if it's because of Clomid or trying to deal with pregnant co-workers and pregnant vanpool girl and of course, dealing with infertility in the first place.

One of my bosses had her baby on Friday - a little tiny thing (5 lbs 14 oz.) - I'm happy that her baby appears to be healthy as my boss did have a difficult pregnancy this time around. I'm also happy we didn't have a baby shower for her - though I'm thinking they might plan one for my coworker. Maybe not though - I'm hoping not.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll have more to report on Wednesday probably.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger x said...

    I have heard about the evilness clomid can bring, I am sure it is best if you don't experience it. I would maybe "help" somebody with the shower at most. Best of luck dealing with the carpool.

     
  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger Liz said...

    Glad you haven't experienced any of the negative side effects from Clomid. I know how you feel about the baby shower. Hope the Dr gives you the go ahead for the IUI.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    At my last job, three girls in my department (of 18 people) were pregnant at the same time. That was a year ago. My friend who still works there says three more are pregnant now. Uggh. SO glad I left that hellhole. I'm feelin' ya with that vanpool thing. And never feel bad about skipping a baby shower. Send a present and make an excuse, but keep your sanity!

    Glad to hear the clomid isn't giving you any bad side effects. Best wishes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home