Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 06, 2006

Shopping for Baby Shower Gift

So today I went shopping for a baby shower gift for a friend. This is her 3rd child. While I'm happy for her, there's still a big part of me that's completely jealous. I just want one child right now! I love looking at infant clothing because it's so cute, but I could only take it for so long. I just got some 3-6 months onesies and a diaper pail that was on her registry, then went and did some shopping for myself (nothing exciting - just a shower liner and a plastic storage container).

Anyway, today is CD20 - 5 DPO. I might have a 29 or 30 day cycle, which would work out just fine. If that's the case, I'll have to decide whether I should go ahead and get the Day 3 testing this next cycle or wait until the cycle after that as the RE suggested. Either way, I'm going back next cycle on CD12 for an ultrasound to see if my left ovary is working this time. I really hope that it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home