Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2006

Wondering

I'm a little anxious to find out whether or not I will finally have a "normal" cycle. It is currently CD 22; 9 DPO (according to fertilityfriend.com). It's a little surprising that I'm actually looking forward to my cycle ending. Of course, I would love to end up pregnant, but that seems like such a long shot.


I don't go to the RE until the 23rd for a "discussion" appointment, so I'm anxious about that as well. So many of the women in my support group are going through IVF or want to. I just don't think I'm there yet - emotionally and definitely, financially. I don't know if I'm emotionally ready for another IUI. I hate the emotional rollercoaster of it, and if they put me on Clomid again or Injectables, it will be even more of an emotional rollercoaster.

Even though I'm a little anxious and nervous about the appointment, I'm a little mad at myself for waiting so long to get more treatment. What if I had gone again last year? Could I be a mother now? Why didn't I go again last year? There was no reason for it. Sure, I was annoyed at the RE's office for never calling to ask how things were after the IUI, except to call to tell me that the credit card number I put down on my laparoscopy bill was not right. I was very annoyed by that actually - it really felt like they didn't give a damn.

I will probably get a 2nd opinion this time too. Maybe find a doctor who feels like they might actually care about what's going on with me, and not about the money that I'm giving them.

Well, anyway, that's all for now. My lunch hour is over now, unfortunately.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes that is all doctors care about. Did I ever tell you about the family doctor that was going to drop me as a patient over a unpaid bill that was only $20. I had been his patient for almost 18 years and he was goind to drop me b/c of $20.?
    As long as they get paid, that is all they care about!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home