Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Infertility Over Time

I was just doing some research as to whether or not infertility is on the rise in this country and/or around the world just cause I was curious. So far, I really haven't found anything, but I did find this book that looks pretty interesting. If I didn't put myself on a book buying ban (except during the library book sale), then I'd probably buy it. The book is about infertility from colonial times up until this book was published in 1999. It's now on my Amazon wish list though.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    I did read somewhere that infertility is on the rise. It is one in six now and will be one in three couples in future.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home