Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2006

Woo Hoo

I'm a bit late in posting this, but the Seattle Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl!!! All of us around here are still a little shocked after all most people I know my age grew up with the Seahawks being a horrible team.

Well, that's all the excitement I have for today. Nothing new on the baby front. I try not to think too much about how I'm going to pay for IVF or I'll just make myself crazy.

Today is CD10 and I'm hoping that this cycle will be around 28-30 days. If so, I might go to the doctor one month earlier than what she suggested for CD3 testing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home