Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 06, 2006

Empty Arms

I found a video via KitKat's blog ("'It Only Takes Once?' Ha!") about the infertility journey called Empty Arms - I really liked it and I shared it with my friends on my "It's All About Me" blog (the blog that my friends actually know about) so they can hopefully try to understand what we're going through.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    Heather,
    I saw that video months ago and it got me crying.

    You're so brave to shop for a shower gift. I would have sent money just to avoid shopping. A little tacky but self preservation.

     
  • At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope your friends respond well to the video and gain a little insight into what you're dealing with.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home