Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

And once again...

A while back, I wrote about an Indiana bill that, thankfully, was dropped that would have made it so only married couples could use A.R.T. Well, it's happening again, this time in Virginia!

This irritates me - why do some people continue to think that gay individuals cannot raise children to be good people? Why do some think that if a child grows up with gay parents, that they themselves will turn out gay? Why do some think having a child out of wedlock hurts the child? I'm not saying that this is what this politician thinks. but I've heard these arguments before, so it wouldn't be a shock if that is what the VA politician thought as well. It's just so irritating. I hope that this bill goes the way that the Indiana one did.

But this guy isn't all bad - he found time to write a bill to authorize issuance of special license plates for Jimmy Buffet fan club members! ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home