Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yucky!

I feel really icky today, and my voice keeps threatening to go away. I really wish I could go home, but I took the vanpool today because I would hate being in that traffic in a single occupant vehicle. Yesterday - even with being in the vanpool, I didn't get home until maybe 5:55. Usually, I would get home around 5:30. Luckily, it's not raining as hard as it has been, but rain is in the forecast for the next several days. The big topic of conversation around here is whether Seattle will beat the record for most consecutive days of rain - I believe we are on day 24 or something like that and the record for Seattle is 33 days. If it rains again tomorrow, it will be the 2nd most consecutive days. How very exciting for us in the Seattle area...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home