Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2005

Sluggish & Blue

Today is CD42. I go between having cramps and having no cramps. I'm pretty sure AF is due to show her ugly head very soon...unfortunately.

I am so glad that today is Friday and that I get to sleep in for the next two days. I really need this rest - especially if AF does show up because I won't want to do anything anyway.

My husband and I looked at adoption paperwork last night that one agency sent to us. It just terrifies me - and frustrates me - mainly because of how much it costs. I know that I could be extremely happy adopting a child or two, but I just don't know if it is a realistic possibility considering the cost. I don't want to go into further debt just to borrow money for this even if it is something that I really want. I don't know. We'll have to look into other agencies and see how much it will cost through them. We're possibly going to a meeting on Wednesday night at this agency to learn more about adoption and the process that this agency follows. It should be really interesting.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home