Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stuff

On my main blog, "It's All About Me", I wrote a big long post about infertility. Normally, I would write that stuff over here at this blog but it's just easier to keep up on one blog rather than 2 or 3. I will continue to write on this blog, but not nearly as much as my other one.

Anyway, for stuff that I didn't write about on the other blog (because my friends really don't want to know this level of detail) - I am currently on CD 19 and I still haven't ovulated! Is it because I've been exercising more lately or what? This cycle is starting to end up like the last one - a REALLY long one. I've started acupuncture - so far only 2 treatments - and this last treatment the acupuncturist put needles in areas supposedly to help with fertility. What's weird is that after that treatment, I felt some discomfort in my abdominal area - like I was starting to have cramps from AF visiting. Just odd. If I had ovulated, then I would deem the cramps are due to that, but I haven't yet. My body is completely broken - I hope that the acupuncture can regulate my cycle like the acupuncturist said it could.

Alright, well, that's all for now. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home