Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Just a quick update

I thought I would write a little update since I don't have much time and it has been a while.

Benjamin informed me last night that he is no longer going to play with dolls because boys don't play with dolls. I told that boys can play with dolls - that it is o.k. and he said that no, he just isn't going to play with dolls.

Ella asked me if she could be a kitty for Halloween. She also drew a picture and told me it was o.k. for me to take to work. :-D I thought Ella was doing better with going poo on the potty. She actually went while in Spokane in a restaurant bathroom all on her own doing, but yesterday, she had an accident at school. It wasn't really an accident as I know she knows what she was doing. UGH! Someone please tell me what to do!

Nicholas is now embracing his name and telling people that it is name rather than saying his name is Footy or Nick. He also tells people that he is two.

I am recovering from having my gall bladder removed on the 8th. It was an outpatient surgery though I did end up staying the night because of pain and nausea. I was back to work on my birthday (the 13th) though I probably should have taken one more day and if I had more sick time, I probably would have.

My mom is now doing oral chemotherapy because the other chemotherapy wasn't working. I hope that this oral chemo does the trick in kicking cancer out of her body.

I also learned that my dad has diabetes so now I'm even more concerned about my diet to make sure I don't have the same fate.

Well, that's all for now. Maybe eventually I'll write about our trip to Spokane this past weekend and the kids trip to a farm.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM , Anonymous prasad said...

    yes, we have to follow some health tips and it is necessary.

    http://www.kiranivfgenetic.com

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Anonymous vikramsingh said...

    It was nice to here and thanks for sharing the information.

     
  • At 5:50 AM , Anonymous vikramsingh said...

    it was really a nice blog and thanks for sharing the information.

     
  • At 3:51 AM , Anonymous vikramsingh said...

    In certain age boys will play with dolls and after that they will fine the different ways.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home