Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 little stories

The other night when I asked Nicholas his name. He told me it was Nick. I said "Nick, not Nicholas?" and he said "noooooo (little laughter), not Nicholas. Nick!" Apparently, it was funny that I thought his name is Nicholas.

Last night, Benjamin was quietly singing "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. I look at him and I smile and he grunts at me. Apparently, I am not supposed to notice his cuteness as he sings an adult song. :-D I should know this because when I was around 7 or so, my aunt (who is 10 years older than me) caught me singing to a song on the radio and exclaimed "that's so cute!". I didn't sing in front of her ever again or maybe anyone.

I am taking Ella to a baseball game tomorrow night. The plan was to take her to the Sunday game, but the timing isn't working out too well. We are taking the kids to stay at grandma and grandpa's house in Tacoma overnight on Saturday afternoon and picking them up Sunday afternoon so I didn't think we'd get to Everett by 4 since we are going to meet my brother for lunch on Sunday and that would mean we might not get to Tacoma until 2 or so. And Tacoma and Everett - a good 1 1/2 hour drive in between them at least, if not more due to traffic. Oh well, at least she will get to run around the bases which is all she really wants - that and getting ice cream in a baseball cap like Benjamin did.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:28 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Too cute on the name and singing. I love remembering how Phoebe once thought the song "Dirty Little Secret" was "Dirty Little Sea Crab". She was 3 or 4 years old. I teased her it was The Little Mermaid version of the song.

     
  • At 2:37 AM , Anonymous prasad said...

    yeah, it was really nice.....

     
  • At 4:40 AM , Anonymous vikramsingh said...

    it was really nice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home