Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Quick Story

The other night Nicholas told me he wanted to sit on the potty. I took him. He sat on the potty for a full 5 seconds before he got up, stared into the potty, and saw that there was nothing there. He sat down again - this time lasting about 10 seconds. He gets up and I say - nope, there's none there. He then looks up to me and says "we need to go to store to get more." Ha! Silly boy!

He did tell me the other night he had to go potty and I sat him on there and he went pee! I was all excited, but he hasn't done it again and refuses to go on there each time I see him going poo. I offer, he declines. I don't push it as I don't want another Ella potty training time. Ugh - that was exhausting. I would love it if Nicholas trained himself. I already feel behind the curve when I hear that others have their 2 year olds trained already. Really? Am I just that bad at training or do other parents have more time to devote to it than I do?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Our 2yo boys aren't potty trained yet if that makes you happy. They also show no interest in wanting to use it yet. I don't want to push it.

     
  • At 8:04 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Thanks. That does make me feel better. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home