Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

You have no idea how much this weekend is needed for me. I am so exhausted. I almost wish I hadn't agreed to a playdate tomorrow. We probably won't be there too long though. We also need to get our plates put on the new car tomorrow. And if this one person gets back to me, we may be buying a used outdoor playset for Ben & Ella (though they may be a tad too young yet, but she's selling for 1/2 of what it cost new so I wanted to get it - but she may have already sold it). Oh, and Jon's reunion is this weekend - of which I'm still not sure if we're going or not. He hasn't made up his mind, I guess. It might be a busy weekend - but at least, it won't be at work and I'll be with my family. And weekends are good for me, so I don't think about things that are worrying me too much because I am busy with my family.

Speaking of family, in August, I'm going to Vegas without them. I'm going with a friend. I'm looking forward to it as I've never been and I'm not sure when I'll be able to go again, but I will really miss my sweeties! Jon will watch Ben & Ella. He encouraged me to go. I felt like I was being a bad mom leaving them and was nervous on spending the money to go so I wasn't going to go (plus, I wasn't sure if I could due to work deadlines), but he kept telling me to think of it as a rejuvenation time and girlfriend hanging out time. I do need a vacation - but from work, not from my family! It will be nice though. I am looking forward to getting away from work if only for 2 days.

Later on in the month, we're planning a trip to Spokane. I'm looking forward to that too. It will be nice to see everyone...though my aunt tells me she's coming over here to take her grandson to a Mariners game. We'll see if she does. I keep meaning to get tickets to go with my children so we can run around the bases, but I'm not sure about spending money on that. I may want to take them to the zoo instead.

Well, that's it for now. Maybe next time, I'll share some cute stories of Ben & Ella.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home