Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Pictures...

The daycare sent me a bunch more pictures. I haven't had time today to upload most of them to flickr yet, but I wanted to share these two.




Ella has learned to crawl through the tunnel. The daycare lady said she hadn't seen a child under a year attempt it, but my little girl did at 9 months. So daring! But she got into the middle of the tunnel, lifted her head a bit and found she couldn't, so she started to cry. The daycare lady put some toys on the end of the tunnel to get Ella to crawl out by herself, and she did!

Here is one of Benjamin that they took that I thought was cute.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home