Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Manic Monday...wish it was Sunday

I wish I could watch those videos of Benjamin & Ella talking when I'm at work - they are so cute! This morning - I'm guessing around 4 a.m., I heard Benjamin talking in his crib. So incredibly cute. It had to be dark in there, so maybe he was trying to tell us to come get him or maybe he was trying to wake up Ella. In either case, it worked. Ella woke up and Jon went to go get her - he went upstairs with her. Then a bit later, I got up to go get Benjamin. I laid him down next to me and we fell asleep next to each other. It was hard waking up this morning at 5:30 to pump with his cute little self next to me. I eventually did get up and when I was done pumping, Benjamin woke up and gave me a huge smile.

That reminds me, yesterday, I was sorting some clothes for a friend and I thought Ella was sleeping, but I turn around after getting some hats out to sort, and there was Ella staring at me and giving me a big smile. How sweet is that?

I just went to go pick up the pics I'm going to submit to the baby model contest I mentioned a few days ago. We'll see if anything comes of it. The pics I chose are a couple that are on my flickr site - I'm too lazy to point out which ones.

Some of these look kinda cute - I'm tempted to get some for Ella.

We will be spending Thanksgiving at our house with my in-laws. Hopefully, despite my mother-in-law's dislike of the holiday, we will have a good time. I'm looking forward to it. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the holidays with my babies though I do wish my family could join us. I guess I just like big celebrations.

I really don't think I'm going to make it to 6 months for pumping. My supply is seriously dwindling. It makes me kinda sad it's nearing the end because I want to give my babies breast milk, but also glad that I won't have to strap on that bra and those suction cups anymore. Speaking of, I should finish up my lunch and go pump.

My thoughts are just all over the place today!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home