Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

They're Due!

Today is Ben & Ella's due date! Woo!

Today is also my first day alone with them and things are going alright. I'm trying to eat lunch really quickly as I hear Ben fussing (he wants me to hold him) and I'm sure Ella is going to be anytime now. I just needed to eat lunch! I also need to use the breast pump again today but finding time to do that is challenging when you're on your own.

Anyway, I have more I want to write about but I must finish my lunch and get to my babies before their fussing turns into full out hard core cries.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home