Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ben & Ella hanging out


Ben & Ella hanging out
Originally uploaded by heathercim
And here they are... Ben is on the left with his brown hair and Ella is on the right with her blonde hair showing off her beautiful big eyes (Ben has beautiful big eyes too but he's a little shy about showing them off).

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger Carol said...

    they are positively beautiful! congratulations!

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    OK, so I think you have become the world's best blogger. I can't' beleive we already get to see pics. They are absolutely, 100% beautiful and adorable. Congratulations! I am so overjoyed for you!

     
  • At 5:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very cute! I am partial to their names... my brother's name is Ben. Congratulations!

     
  • At 6:20 AM , Blogger Truck Driver Wife said...

    Beautiful babies. I am so happy for you to finally have them babies here with you.

     
  • At 6:52 AM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Hello, Ben and Ella! Beautiful babies!

     
  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    They are precious!! I am so glad they made it safe & sound :)

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Thank you for showing us! They are so beautiful!!!

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Oh god they're cute! It's making my boobs ache!! Makes me so excited to meet my little guy.

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Beautiful babies!!!! :)

     
  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger beagle said...

    They are perfect!
    Congratulations!!

     
  • At 5:11 AM , Blogger Sunny said...

    So beautiful!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home