Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Support Group

Last night was the last official meeting of my support group. I don't want to take away from the support I get via the blog world because the support I get in the blog world means a LOT to me, but there is something to be said for talking to people in person about all of this. I was just thinking of this last night and the support I get from my support group and in the blog world means so much to me.

It is really nice to talk to women who understand what I'm saying and who understand what infertility feels like. It is nice to have people who listen and have them not judge me because of what I'm feeling or act like they are better than you. It's nice, but at the same time not nice, to know that others are going through this and to know you are not alone. It is nice to be able to be there for others when they most need it and to understand what they are going through.

I really wish I had found a support group earlier, but maybe it was just the right time for it now. Luckily, most of us want to continue meeting every week, so we are - every Tuesday night. I'm so lucky to have found the support that I have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home