Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Well, today is Valentine's Day. My husband said that he got something for me, but I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not. I thought we had already exchanged gifts last weekend when we celebrated our 10 years together. I guess I'll find out when he gets home. I didn't get him anything extra, so I'll feel bad if he got me something.

We aren't doing anything special tonight. Just hanging out at home like it is any other day.

Today is also CD28. My temp went down and I started to have cramps so I'm sure AF is on her way, which means that it looks like my cycle will be normal - so yay for that. So the decision I have to make is whether or not to go ahead with CD3 this next cycle or wait until the cycle after that as the RE suggested. I kinda want to just get it over with and get the results from that test and go get a 2nd opinion as soon as possible. I am really tired of waiting to do something so another month will probably drive me crazy, but it's not like I'll be able to do IVF that much sooner. I still need to save the money for that.

Anyway, that's all for now. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home