Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2006

News

A couple news articles I just read I wanted to share with everyone...

First, there's an article from a local news station here in Seattle that talks about people who are buying their IVF drugs on the black market. I can totally understand someone wanting to do this - after all, I don't know how I'm going to come up with $15,000 for the treatment. However, I don't think I could do it. You just don't know what you're going to get. But maybe news like this will encourage legislation to be passed that insurance cover fertility treatments.

Second, a 37 pound woman delivered a baby boy after 2 miscarriages. Just wow!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I got some leftover meds from a friend of a friend. She saved us several hundred dollars. I even told my nurse and she was thrilled we were able to get some.
    Hopefully, more stories like this will bring some attention to how important insurance coverage is for infertility.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home