Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another Cycle Begins

Well, today is CD1 and the cramps are horrible! Thankfully, the ibuprofen finally kicked in and I can possibly get some work done now.

Anyway, I'm having CD3 bloodwork done on Saturday. My husband and I decided to go ahead with it this cycle rather than wait until next cycle like the doctor suggested (she suggested that to give my acupuncture longer to work). I feel like going ahead with it this cycle will be o.k. because I've now had 2 cycles that were in normal range. This cycle was 29 days long. And I just don't know if I can wait. I want to get the testing done, get the results and then take them to another RE for a second opinion. I'm not expecting the new RE to say anything different really, but I still want to know if another RE will agree with my current one. And I'm also checking them out to see if I'd like to go with this other clinic or stay with my current one.

Also, on CD12 of this cycle, I'm also going back for another ultrasound to see, I hope, that the left side is ovulating this cycle. Even though I know IVF is probably the only way I'll get pregnant, I still want to know I have somewhat of a chance on my own until we are able to do IVF.

I also learned that a fellow infertile (that I know outside blogland) is pregnant after her first IUI. I'm very happy for her. Now, if only the rest of us could get there. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    I'm sorry it's CD1 again for you. Good luck with the testing cycle!

     
  • At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry to hear it's CD1 but I don't blame you for wanting to get the bloodwork done this cycle rather than waiting. Waiting stinks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home