Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2005

She Didn't Come!!!

AF didn't show this morning!!! My temp is still around 98.3!!! Today would be CD44 and 17 DPO. Fertility Friend says that I should test, but I am way too scared to. I feel like I should give it another day or two just because this cycle has been so strange. But if we do end up pregnant this cycle, I guess we won't need to go that adoption meeting we were planning on going to on Wednesday night. You have no idea how much that would lift a heavy load off my shoulders. Of course, I would adopt, but like so many of us going through infertility, we want to have a child of our own. We want to experience pregnancy. Maybe we will adopt. I don't know what's going to happen. I may not be pregnant right now. I can't let myself hope - how hard is that though??? If only we knew what the future will bring us. Maybe my coworker is right, things do happen in threes. After all, the last time my coworker was pregnant 4 years ago, there were three people expecting a child just in our department. And maybe it's happening again!!!

I really shouldn't let myself hope the way that I am, but it is so difficult not to get excited about the possiblity since we've been waiting for close to 4 years now. I hope that I won't be disappointed. I pray that God has finally answered our prayers - he knew that this was the right time for us. Oh, God, let it be so.

I'm still having some cramping, but it is still coming and going. We'll see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home