Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I'm Sleeping!"

Last night, my little 2 year old, Nicholas, decided he wasn't tired though it was 10 p.m. He came out to the livingroom and was resting with Jon on the couch. I came out to the livingroom and Nicholas exlaims "I'm sleeping, mommy!" Yep, it definitely looks like it Nicholas. Silly boy.

I went to bed before he did.

Surpisingly, both Ben & Ella stayed in their beds last night.

Now that Benjamin has figured out how to pedal his little bike (they have training wheels on), that is all he wants to do. We need more sunny days! Do you hear that mother nature?

Nicholas is also wanting to do everything by himself these days. You try to help him and he yells out "no! Myself!" He's becoming a big boy.

Ben & Ella are looking forward to their birthday. They know that their birthday is on June 12. Ella tells me that when she turns 4, she won't go poo in her underwear anymore (she's still afraid of going poo in the potty). I hope so. At some point soon, we need to potty train Nicholas. I am not looking forward to it as he seems as stubborn about it as Ella.

I can't think of anything else, so I guess that is it for now.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    We have lots of sunny days here. Not to rub it in, but I have to remember to keep watering the garden. Did I ever tell you the one time my DH went to Seattle about a year ago, it was so sunny and nice. He thought it was beautiful. It was for work and all his co-workers told him it's rarely like that.

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    We had a nice day yesterday. It was beautiful. And today, we're back to the rain. Sigh. It seems lately we can have one, and if we're lucky, two nice days a week. I hope we have a better summer this year.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home