Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Excited Babies!

Early this morning (around 1:30 a.m.), I heard Benjamin coughing so I went to go check on him and when I went into their room, he was wide awake! And he started to jump around - he was just so excited to see his mommy! I think he thought it was time to get up, but it wasn't so I gave him a pacifier to suck on and checked on Ella (she squirmed a little but was still asleep), then went back to bed.

This morning, I went into their rooms and they were both laying there wide awake - just hanging out in their beds waiting for their parents to come get them. Benjamin smiled at me, but Ella was the one this time that was all excited. When I went to go back to say hi to Benjamin she squirmed and made little noises that she wanted to get up now! Silly girl.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger beagle said...

    The interplay between twins must just add a very cool dimension to watching them grow. (hopefully that makes up for the added exhaustion!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home