Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

lucky

When I read the stories of other twin moms and their deliveries of their babies, it makes me realize just how lucky I am that my babies were born so healthy and that I got to bring both of them right away. Benjamin did have a bit of a scary start, but he made it through quickly. That was nothing compared to what other babies have gone through.

In other news - last night, my husband was upstairs with Ella when he asked me to come upstairs. I come up there and Ella was smiling so big, then her papa blew on her tummy and she laughed!! I think that might have been the first time I heard her cute little laugh. I've heard Benjamin before, but not Ella. OMG - it was sooo cute (as is Benjamin's, of course).

This morning when I left, I got to say goodbye to an awake Benjamin. Ella was still sleeping, but she stirred when I told her I would see her later. Benjamin gave me such a cute little smile. Those toothless smiles are the best!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Yes, they are...until they have teeth! :-) There's such wonderment in each stage they go through. I could swear to you that each month is my favorite so far. The little ones sound amazingly adorable!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home