Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

After their first bath


After their first bath
Originally uploaded by heathercim
Here are Ben & Ella after their first official bath at home - their umbilical cords fell off a few days ago so it was time for something more than a sponge bath. They didn't really like the bath that much.

FYI - I've posted new pictures on my flickr site.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger gillian said...

    congrats on your two cuties..I have been following your journey for quite a while. It is amazing how much Ella looks like you..wow..

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Okay, it was killing me that I couldn't comment on your other blog! The babies are just gorgeous, Heather. They are so beautiful. And you did NOT look pregnant w/twins in that shot in the hospital. Oh my gosh. I am envious!

    Glad things are moving right along. I'm really excited to hear about how the little rascals are doing! It seems like just the other day we all found out we were pregnant!!!!!

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    That has got to be the cutest picture ever!!!!

     
  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I love how they're both looking at the camera like "don't even THINK about coming near me for a bath again - that was COLD!" LOL

     
  • At 12:47 PM , Blogger Carol said...

    they are so cute!!

     
  • At 6:08 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    Awwwwwww!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home