Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

Response Post

I just wanted to write something really quick before enjoying my day off from work...

To the anonymous poster - if you find my posts so boring - stop reading. I wouldn't continue to read something that I found boring. If you find that I complain too much - again, stop reading. If you have better things to do, as you said before, then what the hell are you doing here? I really don't understand. And please stop hiding under "anonymous". And even better yet - STOP READING MY BLOG that you find so painful to read.

This is my blog and I can write whatever I am feeling at the moment. I can write that my feet are swollen so much I had no idea that they could get that big or I can write that I felt the babies move so much it felt like they were trying to push out of my tummy, which is really a cool feeling despite what it may sound like. I wouldn't tell you what to write on your blog (if you have one and since you hide behind anonymous I have no idea if you do or not). I appreciate that I am pregnant, but that doesn't make pregnancy a bed of roses and since this is my journal, shouldn't I get to write what's going on during it and not make it seem like everything was easy? Should I have wrote that while we were going through the IUIs and the IVF that everything was cool there too because we were trying these things for a baby? I don't think so. I think my children will understand our appreciation and love for them even more knowing all that we went through to bring them here, including the happy and uncomfortable times of pregnancy. I know I appreciate my mother knowing what pregnancy is like and soon, I will know what taking care of a newborn is like.

To Nickie - thanks for sticking up for me. I really appreciate it. :-)

I'll write more later on my weekend - the shower was fun, hanging out with my family was fun and hopefully, my brother didn't drink too much last night for his 21st birthday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Heather - I've always got your back! Happily.

    I was thinking you should just turn off anonymous comments so the troll can't leave her venom anymore. If she has the balls to comment, she'll have to do it with an identity (although I'm sure it would be a made up one, but whatever) and can't hide behind the computer screen any longer.

    Glad the weekend was good, can't wait to read about it in all it's 'boring' details!! LOL Happy Bday to your brother - you should totally call him and play loud music into the phone just to torture him.

    Looks like the weather might turn out to be pretty good today - go out and enjoy it.

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    I read your blog daily and I am also pg with twins. I just wanted to say that I think it sucks to have someone with so much time on their hands that they have to ruin your blogging experience. The whole point of a blog is to write whatever the heck you want to. If you want to complain, go ahead. People who have never been pg with twins have no idea what it is like. Not that a singleton pregnancy is a walk in the park, but twin mommies have it doubly hard. Ignore that anonymous poster and go ahead and write whatever you want. There are a lot of us who are interested.

    P.S. If it continues I think you can block anonymous posts. Just a thought.

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    I can't believe you got such an idiotic bit of commenting! I don't always comment, but I read your blog regularly and I love your belly pics!

    You are right, last I checked, no one was forcing anyone to read this blog! Some people!

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Carol said...

    Wow, I don't check in for a few days and I miss a fire storm. I just don't understand why people feel the need to leave rude comments. It's just so unnecessary. Why do people feel the need to be mean?

    And as someone also pregnant with twins - I find it very offensive that she said she would suicidal if she was carrying twins. I think it's the greatest blessing in the world.

    I'm glad to see you turned off the anonymous comments.

     
  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    Hi,
    What a jerk. Perhaps you should consider going pwp. I am and it has its benefits. I can control who is reading and commenting on my blog. The only downside is that it limits the number of readers you have. Some people have nothing better to do. This person has probably not ever experienced IF and is just miserable in his/her own skin!!! Complain away dear, complain away!!!! I can't wait to hear about the shower!!!

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger gillian said...

    I read your blog every day and love reading about all your pregnancy issues. I am so very happy for you and your hubby.
    Ignore the negativity...there are 100fold more of us that enjoy your blog..

     
  • At 7:07 PM , Blogger kellg said...

    Complain away, Heather! Those of us familiar with IF world don't begrudge you that! We are somewhat "normal" after all.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed your showers and that you're not stressing so much about childcare. Hopefully everything will work out perfectly for you there!

     
  • At 6:35 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    What's that old saying? Oh, yeah..."If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." Glad to see you are blocking anonymous comments now. Good for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home