Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 08, 2007

Movement(?) & Game

Just a quick little post today…

The other morning, I had what can be described as a flutter in my belly. It actually felt like mini-bubbles. A few people have told me that I should expect something like this when the babies move earlier on in the pregnancy. So even if it wasn’t them moving, I’m going to say it was. It was such an incredible feeling that I had such immense joy. It happened in the wee hours of Saturday morning, so I didn’t wake my husband because he wasn’t going to be able to feel anything. I can’t wait though until I feel them move for sure, and my husband can feel too.

I haven’t felt anything since, unfortunately.

And on another topic – did you see that Seahawks-Cowboys game on Saturday? What a wild finish to that game (and lucky for the Seahawks)! I’m certain they won’t be so lucky next weekend when they play the Bears!

(And I still haven’t set up the scanner – my husband might be able to scan the u/s pics tomorrow at work, so maybe I’ll have them posted soon).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    PM would be happy to scan pics for you...Just give him a call(I"ll be in class)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home