Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sad...

Last Monday, a coworker of mine told me that a friend of hers had to let her 2 1/2 month old baby pass because last Thursday, he just stopped breathing and was without oxygen for at least 1/2 hour. As soon as I heard, I wanted to go home and snuggle with each of my babies. I just can't imagine how hard that would be - I don't want to imagine it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    I'm so sorry. Words cannot express how sad this is.

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Leena said...

    I remember when you were asking prayers for the baby on Twitter. I'm sorry for the family's loss. One of those things no one can explain. Praying for their grieving and they will eventually have peace in their lives.

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Alex said...

    What a horrible thing for a parent to endure. I hope she finds peace...somehow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home