Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Video

Here's another video...I have plenty to write about, but I need to go get the babies ready to go visit the day care. I had a day care anxiety dream the other night - I'm not looking forward to someone I barely know taking care of my babies. I also had a work anxiety dream - I'm ready to go back while at the same time, I'm not. Anyway, more later... (btw, they are 3 months today)!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ben is just talking away with you while Ella is just wanting that toy so bad!!! cute!!!

    (lazy, again)
    Trina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home