Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

OB, Class & More

Tonight I was going to go to a "pregnancy with multiples" class at UW, but it was cancelled and rescheduled for a couple weeks from now. The weather around Seattle is again crappy - snowy and icy so that's why it's cancelled. I was looking forward to it, but I guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks for it.

I also have to wait another 2 weeks until the 24th for my next OB appointment. I can't wait for that either - another ultrasound opportunity! It's hard to wait so long in between ultrasounds - I love seeing them move around and making sure they are o.k.

This is my last week of my first trimester! I cannot believe it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's to bad about your class. it sounds like it would be interesting. I know this weather is horrible. I wish it were spring already!! Congrats on making through the 1st trimester. I wish you the best in the other two!! *Hugs*

    Your Sis!

     
  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger Jaimie said...

    I have been dying to get to my first OB appointment. It isn't until the 22nd. I'm not looking forward to the pelvic and pap of course, but who would? It just isn't real to me aside from the vomiting, tiredness and the feeling that someone keeps inflating my breasts with a bicycle tire pump while I sleep. I just can't wait to SEE what is going on in there. I sure hope they don't make me wait very long for an US. Our insurance won't cover the Early Screen so we won't have that detailed US. I want to see that heart beating so badly. I need it to know this is real and everything is okay.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home