Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 06, 2006

28 Day Cycle...Maybe???

Today is CD15 and my temperature went kinda up to 97.9 (it's been 97.1-97.5 for the past few days). I don't want to get too excited yet, but I hope that this means that I might have a "normal" 28 day cycle. That would be the first in I don't know how long. However, we'll see what happens tomorrow. I can't believe I'm excited to have a 28 day cycle. It would work out nicely too since I'd be going to the RE about the same time the cycle would be ending. But like I said, I can't get too excited. It would be so nice to get away from those way too long cycles (last one was 39 days and the one before that was 44 - usually it is around 31 days).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home