Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hey there

It's been a while since I last updated this site. It's getting really hard for me to keep up this blog and the 2 others that I have. If anyone is interested in what's going on with me - please read my main blog "It's All About Me".

Right now, I'm on CD37, 13DPO. According to fertility friend, I will have AF visiting for Christmas. Yes, just what I needed to get me in the holiday spirit when surrounded by my sister's kids. Plus, I have to drive over to Spokane, where I hope that weather will be good because there I hate driving in the snow and ice. This is why I live in Seattle where we hardly ever get snow and sometimes get frost. Though I do sometimes wish I lived closer to my family - I think they just need to move over here.

Anyway, that's all for now. Until next time - whenever that might be. In the meantime - please read my main blog - if you want to make a comment, you will be prompted to input a signin and password - which the prompt will give you. Can you tell I want people to comment on my blog?

O.K. That's really all for now! :-D

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    2 others? what is the other one besides " All about me"?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home