Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bug Safari & Bus

Today, we took the kids on their first bus ride. We took the bus to downtown and had some lunch, then went to the Bug Safari at Pike Place. Ben & Ella seemed to have really enjoyed the bus ride and will probably be the only thing they will remember of today despite seeing HUGE cockroaches and tarantulas.

Currently, Ben & Nicholas are sleeping, but Ella refused to take a nap so she's playing with the money. The twins really, really like playing with the coins we have in their piggy banks.

That's about it for now.


(And to the person who commented on my last post - I am not approving the comment because WTH? I can write whatever I want to on my blog - no matter how short or long it is.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home