Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Cuteness that Melts My Heart

Earlier today, we are at the park. At one point, Benjamin came down the slide and ran toward me to give me a hug. :-D He then started running away, but turned around about halfway to the slide to blow me a kiss. :-D :-D :-D

How cute is that? It just makes my heart melt, it's so cute.


In other news, Nicholas is doing the get-up-on-hand-and-knees-and-push-both-knees-forward-then-fall-down crawl. It's gets him around to where he wants to go. There is no containing him in one spot for too long.

The other day, Ella said "I love you" to Jon (there might have been a little prompting) - I don't know if he actually heard it though.

Earlier, Ella insisted on taking a shower with me even though she hates the water falling down on her head.

Nicholas has pretty much had a lot of the fruits and veggies. He seems to like squash and applesauce the most.

Benjamin is very, very good at puzzles. We have a u.s. map puzzle that he has absolutely no problems with. He knows Indiana only because we thought we had lost it for about a week or so. Currently, he is asking "where did Indiana go?" I need more challenging things for him. Ella is doing better at the puzzles too.

About 1 1/2 weeks ago or so, we saw that Nicholas has his first tooth popping through!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home