Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Another update

yeah, I do mean to blog more, but it's always the last thing I want to do these days. I really need to so I can remember when things happen to write later in my baby books at home.

Benjamin & Ella like to say something that sounds like "upanddown". I'm not sure if they are really saying up and down or something else as I'm not sure what they are talking about when they say it. They also like to say "wee down" - that, we figured out, is what they call the playground because we always say to them "do you want to go wee down the slide?" It took us a bit to figure out what they were saying.

Benjamin's new thing to do these days is say "come" to Ella or myself or Jon when he wants something. The other day, he said this to Ella so she would come outside and play with him. It's quite cute. He's also very good about knowing his colors (most of them) and he's figured out some letters too.

Ella is starting to know more colors and letters too, but she seems to be more interested in climbing and learning how to be the best mommy ever to her baby doll and to Nicholas.

It is really cute when they say to us "I want juice". And funny that one set of blocks is the "mommy blocks" and the other is the "papa blocks".

Nicholas is starting to push himself up onto his knees and sometimes on his feet with his butt in the air. He will scoot himself all around in his bed and on the floor too. He has a very, very cute laugh. He also has been copying me when I blow raspberries - he finds that pretty funny. And the little guy knows how to roll over from his belly to his back, but he seems to think he doesn't and will cry and fuss if someone doesn't come pick him up or flip him over if he's on his belly longer than he's like. He flips over from his back to his belly all the time.


well, that's all for now. I have every intention of writing on a more regular basis, but I probably won't.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM , Anonymous :-jon said...

    they will repeat the alphabet when we say it...though sometimes Benjamin wants to jump to "X" after "H". Benjamin can pronounce most of the letters, Ella has trouble with a few.

    They pronounce "juice" ...
    "Jew-SSSh"
    I love to hear them say it.

    Purple, they pronounce "POL-pol".

    Ella will sometimes when she sees a pair of items, "It's too ___" I haven't heard Benjamin use numbers yet.

    And our little dude, Nicholas, he gets so excited, when he sees me, he just starts running his little legs in the bouncy chair.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home