Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 06, 2009

Bedtime is party time...to the twins

Lately, Ben & Ella think that nap time or bedtime is time to get up and play and run around (including run around holding each other's hands - this is rather cute). Needless to say, this has been very frustrating. Without a nap, they get cranky and with not going to sleep when they should, they wake up later and sometimes cranky. I'm not sure what to do in order to get them to lie down and go to sleep - if anyone has any ideas, let me know. At this point, I'm thinking we may need to separate them - which means we need to move our bedroom elsewhere and that means cleaning out that room.

yesterday, in an effort to get them to take a nap - I put them in the car and drove them around for an hour. I can't do that all the time. After we drove for an hour, I took them to Cos&tco to pick up another fan (and, of course, as soon as I do so, the weather turns cooler). I thought maybe they would like a fan in their room to cool it down and I also got them pillows thinking they would want to sleep in their bed if they had a pillow with a cool Charlie Brown pillowcases that, I think, was my mom's when she was younger. Nope - that didn't work at all. I think I need to go do some googling to see if I can find an answer. I know in one of the multiples groups I'm in, this topic came out and I ignored it, but I think I'll need to go find that thread and read it now!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    I'm curious to know what solutions you find and what works for you. I'm sure I'll need this in a few years.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home