Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 04, 2008

Funny

I was going through my old e-mails on hotmail to try to move all the e-mails I want to keep over to gmail, and I came across an e-mail that Jon had sent to me on 06/15/06. This was before we had even done the IVF cycle that would lead us to having twins.

Jon said to me, after I was talking about my coworker having her third child, that we'll have children someday, then he says...

"what if we have twins...the girl will be like 'it's time to go, we don't want to be late" and the boy will be like "uh...lemme do something first, then I'll start the process to get ready'......funny if they have different b-days."

It's funny because Ella is very interested in getting going on doing stuff - she wants to crawl already - in fact, even better, walking! Benjamin is so laid back but he seems to be our talker.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Does it seem like forever ago that you first read that?

    I can't believe how fast time is flying right now. It's crazy. We are approaching 6 months with Rose and HOW did that happen? I imagine it goes by doubly fast for you because you have two of them!

    It literally feels like you and Nikki and I were JUST pregnant, waiting for the numbers to double, and all the other tests. . .

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger momofonefornow said...

    Hi there,

    I am a mom of one from MO. it took us 5 years, two RE's and oral meds to conceive. I have recently returned to school and one of my assignments was to choose a blog and write about it. I chose yours. I spent hours going through your archives yesterday. I just wanted to say thank you for writing what the rest of us are felling, congratulations on the babies, and you are right the P&P with Colin Firth is by the best version.

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    To momofonefornow - :-D Congratulations on your baby! Best of luck to you!

     
  • At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is funny that Jon predicted just exactly how the babies would be personality wise. He almost had the birthday prediction right. I can't believe that they are already going to be 7 months old. I put the new pictures up on the wall of them and the Hurley gang also. Love MOOMA

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home